This past couple of weeks we have been very busy! Ryan decided for his Christmas break he would knock out all the old tile and shower in our master bathroom and remodel it. He thought that this would take about a week to complete. Well as we always find out once you get into a project it always takes 5 times as long as you think it will. Ryan spent his whole 3-4 week break working on our bathroom! One night at about 4:00am in the morning I was just finishing up painting our kitchen and I was thinking to my self "I am so glad that Ryan and I were taught the value of HARD WORK"! One night Ryan started working at 8:00am and worked all day all through the night and the whole next day till 11:00pm without any sleep because he was afraid that the project wouldn't be done in time. I am so lucky that I have such a hard working husband that would do anything for us. I am also thankful for the people that helped teach Ryan as he grew up how to be such a hard worker. I am also thankful to my parents for teaching me good work ethic and to work hard. I recall one Saturday mornings working in the garden all day and saying to my parents that I hated working and they said "you would be thankful one day that we taught you how to work hard". Well I guess this day has finally come, you were right!
Ryan compleated the bathroom about 2 days ago and he did a fantastic job. These pictures do not do justice for how beautiful it looks.
Thanks for all your hard work Ryan!




Sunday, January 11, 2009
I never thought I would say this!
Posted by Seegmiller Family at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi kids,
Wow, Ryan!!! we are so impressed at your beautiful work. You are a guy that goes after what has to be done and does it with class... I know you are such a fast learner, and such a perfectionist! It shows in all you do. Thank you for being such an energetic and willing companion for our beautiful daughter and granddaughters. You are the best you can be for them and us. Mckenna, way to be beside Ryan in all he does. You are an amazing worker, and you too never quit!!! Togehter you make an unbeatable team. We are very proud of you. Thank you for the thank you's on learning a great work ethic at home. We love to work, and we love you! Always have always will. Can't wait to see what project you will do next! Our deepest love to you all... with great respect!!!
Mom and Dad Dennis
Post a Comment