Here in Virginia it hasn't snowed like this in years! Everyone knows if it Snow's and sticks on the ground everything closes. It started snowing around 6:00pm last night and it lasted all night. The kids were so excited to see the snow that they immediately started begging me to go out. I was afraid that if I didn't let them it would be melted the next day. School is closed and most all businesses as well (even I get the day off :) The good news is for all my family coming from Utah next week, by the time you get here it will be in the 70's!
That's my kind of weather it Snow's hard and you play and have fun then it melts and it feels like summer 2 days later!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Snow day
Posted by Seegmiller Family at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
I am glad you got a little taste of Utah there! It's just really not fair you have amazing weather all the time. :) Hopefully it made you think about all the wonderful people here....like ME! :)
Post a Comment