CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Sweet Boy!!

Ryker Nicholas Seegmiller made his grand entrance November 3rd. He weighed in at 8lb 6oz and 20 inches long. We named him after his uncle Nicholas who all the kids just adore!!

He is just perfect in every way. We feel so blessed to have him as part of our family! Thank you everyone for all your love and support during this rough pregnancy.





I especially want to thank my mom who came out here for the last 2 months and took care of my family while I was on bed rest and not just my family but also my 4 little day care children. I don't know what I would do with out the love and support you have given us. We love you!
Being away really makes us miss all our family and friends out west. We can't wait to move closer to all of you.



Thanks dad for all your hard work on the house. Thanks to you I now have chair railing in all the girls rooms and under cabinet lighting in the kitchen & Ryan has a new work bench in the garage! You are so great to help us get all our little projects done.




Siriah has been an amazing help. She is always happy to hold the baby so I can get some things done.



Aevrie is so protective of her little brother.
She is always quick to tell me when Brynlee gets too close to him or when he is crying in his crib.








Brynlee is amazed by all the little things he does and could watch him for hours. When she is around Ryker there is constant giggling because she thinks every move he makes is so funny.




Ryan has been so great through all the craziness of this pregnancy. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend.

He was there for the birth and stayed with me that night in the hospital. The next morning he went to school and started to not feel well. He got checked out at the clinic and found out he had H1N1. So he stayed away from the family for 1 week while he recovered and the whole family was treated with Tami flu. Thank goodness the baby never got it!


I am such a lucky woman to have 4 beautiful children and be married to the man of my dreams!

0 comments: