CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day


I am so fortunate to be married to my best friend in the whole world.

We have been blessed with the greatest treasures in the world, our beautiful children. Ryan and I are also so blessed for the families that we have been born into and for such great mothers!
If it wasn't for them we most definitely would not be where we are today.

This mothers day was so great Siriah woke me up at like 7:00am
with a wonderful breakfast that she made.

Doughnut, yogurt,and hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles.
(She even went to our neighbors yard and cut me a rose off their bush!)



Everyone gave me their cards. After church they cleaned
the house spotless for me while I took a nap.

Thanks to my hubby and the best children ever I had a fabulous day!

0 comments: