I was so excited for one of my Best Friends to come and visit me!
One of the things I truly value is a good friend
and she has always been there for me.

She wanted to see the Ocean so we took her to
Virginia Beach for the weekend.

We rented a bike for the family and let me tell ya...
It was SO HARD to ride!

We stayed for a couple days and then took the family back home.
Christy and I went back the next morning so we
could have some girl time.

We went Kayaking with the Dolphins,
had Lunch overlooking the Ocean and then went Parasailing.

Here's a pic of the boat below.

It was one of my favorite trips ever!
Thanks for visiting Christy!
One of the things I truly value is a good friend
and she has always been there for me.

She wanted to see the Ocean so we took her to
Virginia Beach for the weekend.
We rented a bike for the family and let me tell ya...
It was SO HARD to ride!
We stayed for a couple days and then took the family back home.
Christy and I went back the next morning so we
could have some girl time.
We went Kayaking with the Dolphins,
had Lunch overlooking the Ocean and then went Parasailing.
Here's a pic of the boat below.
It was one of my favorite trips ever!
Thanks for visiting Christy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment