CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother Daughter Dinner





Siriah and I got to enjoy a night out for a church activity.
It's not often that we get to get out just the two of us.


Siriah just had her 9th birthday in March.
I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast.


One of the things I love the most about her is she always has a sence of humor
and is always trying to get people to laugh.
She is such a big help with her little sisters and brother.
We are so thankful for her in our life!




Siriah we adore you!

1 comments:

Furniss Family said...

So cute! What a fun night to be able to just spend time with her. I bet she loved it. She is quite the helper too, what a great big sister she is :)