CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

My first 10K

I decided to do the 10k this past week with my good friend Shayla. It is very big out here in Richmond. I thought while I am living here I may as well take advantage of all the things there are to do here!

The race was 6.21 Miles and for those of you who know me well know that I hate to run. It was very fun but also very hard. There were lots of live bands playing along the route and the energy was just incredible. Ryan came and cheered me on which really meant allot to me. He even said that he would run it with me next year so I em excited for that!
Here are some pics that Ryan took.

Before the race

Just past starting line




About mile 6

After we finished

1 comments:

todd, christy & kids said...

You are wonder woman! I ran 3 miles today training for my measley little 5K and about died!!