I can't believe that Siriah is already 8. She had a wonderful birthday. Grandpa John & Grandma Becky, Grandpa Felix & Grandma Sher, Kimi, and Isaiah came to spend this birthday with her. I know that many others wanted to come spend this special time with her but were not able due to the distance. Thanks to everyone that made this birthday so special for her with your phone calls, cards, and gifts. We are so blessed to have such a loving family! On Siriah's birthday we had a family party then 2 days after that she was baptised. The baptism service was so special. We had allot of people that attended. Then she had a friend party after all our family left for home. All in all everything turned out so great!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Siriah's 8th Birthday
Posted by Seegmiller Family at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Happy Birthday Siriah!! I wish I could have been there to see your babtism!
I am glad that all your family got to come. I am so looking forward to June.
Post a Comment